keskiviikko 1. helmikuuta 2012

31. Jimmy J. Jazz - Facecömic: Drowning by Numbers


(Click the picture to enlarge it and click Esc button on your browser to return.)

I went all my Facecömic strips through and I noticed that I have missed SoMe numbering.


The original aim was to draw 52 Facecömic strips and stop.


Same thing happened to me when I started to play drums: the original idea was to understand how Rush songs were made and stop.


Still playing after 27 years.


I do bookkeeping for my companies, so missing numbers worries me.


You are not supposed to loose numbers in professional bookkeeping.


But it looks like I do.


I think this must be because of too much stress in my life.


Almost every thing can be fixed, except people.


So I just draw and number the ones I have missed.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti