keskiviikko 4. tammikuuta 2012

28. Jimmy J. Jazz - Facecömic: Social Media spammers



(Click the picture to enlarge it and click Esc button on your browser to return.)


I have SoMe friends, who publish exactly the same content to different Social Medias at the same time.


This really annoys me if I read their content using one media, I really wouldn't like to read the same content again.


And again


And again.


And again.


I publish regularly content to 3-4 Social Medias, but the content is different for each media, and the publishing time varies.


Facebook is for free-time activities.


Twitter is for collective opinions.


LinkedIn is for work life.


Myspace is for music.


Are you a Social Media spammer?


If so, please publish only one content to one Socual Media at a time, or I will...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti