lauantai 19. marraskuuta 2011

24. Jimmy J. Jazz - Facecömic: Childhood's End?

(Click the picture to enlarge it and click Esc button on your browser to return.)


Actually my childhood was quite normal: both of my parents were working, so I spent a lot of time out after school with my friends.


My mother bought me my first computer yeat 1980. It had 1424 bytes of memory and a Basic programming language. I started to learn the programming.


I made first calls using a phone and a modem year 1984 and I joined Internet 1985. Next year 1996 I started to run a Bulletin Board System (BBS) from my home with a PC and a single phone line.


I built my first Internet WWW home pages 1995.


It looks like I have been ahead all my life.


Nowadays there comes so much information, that I am getting behind.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti